Saturday, August 11, 2012

Shilin, Rockwell

FBS: 106

Ohhh it is over 100!  But my Dr. said 110 and below is ok.  I just have low standards lately.  I want my FBS to be in the 80's so I have more leeway to eat.

Happy Birthday Everyday, Lia!  Corry treated me tonight at Shilin, Rockwell.



We ordered:

Sio Long Bao ( I removed the wrapper)



Stir-fried Bok Choy



Chilled Tofu



Fried Rice with Shrimp and Egg



Salt and Pepper Squid



Pork and Vegetable Dumplings Noodle Soup ( I loved the broth and the filling of the dumplings)



Seafood Omelette



YUM!!!  Thank you, Corry!!!!

Food Diary:

Breakfast:

2 eggs, scrambled (Yaya Hermie is better than me in cooking scrambled. Hehehe.  This is already the good omelette.  You should see mine!!!  DOG barf!!!)



Lunch:

1/2 C. rice
half a tilapia



Grilled Liempo



Sotanghon soup ( I already got my soup before dropping the sotanghon noodles)



Dinner:

1 pc. sio long bao (wrapper removed)
1/2 C. fried rice
stir-fried bok choy
soup and dumplings (wrapper removed)
chilled tofu
seafood omelette
salt and pepper squid (breading removed)

No comments:

Post a Comment