Friday, August 24, 2012

Birthday Lunch with Serla

FBS: 177

Lower than yesterday's but I need to make it really, really low!  I am about to embark on an eating trip to Cebu for my Birthday! I cannot afford to have a high FBS because it will affect my HBa1c test on Sept 20!!!   GRRRRRR  So frustrating ... one minute it is super low and the next it is very high!!!

Happy Birthday Everyday, Lia!

Serla treated me for lunch today.  She also celebrated her birthday last August 18.  She asked me where I wanted to eat, I told her, as long as there is no bread nor pasta, I would be ok.

Our favorite is the Healthy Shabu Shabu in Rockwell.



We ordered the beef and shrimps combination! It was a lot! We exchanged the udon noodles for the glass noodles, lesser of two evils.  We always bump into each other in Rockwell, Greenbelt, S n R, etc.  She loves my Lumpiang Ubod, I always make it a point to save some for her whenever I make.  She is my neighbor. Well .... her Mom and I live on  the same street and Serla is just a kilometer away from me at Rizal Tower.

We both have interest in good food and finding out what is best diet out there for us!   She is so slim and sexy!!! She does not need to diet anymore, she exercises everyday so she can indulge in delicious food.

Happy Birthday also to you, Serla!

Food Diary:

Breakfast:

2 eggs, hardboiled

Lunch:

Beef and Shrimps Shabu Shabu

Snack:

4 pcs. siomai

Dinner:

I only plan to eat salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment