Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hmmmm not too much rice....

Yesterday, I had 2 servings of white rice, half a cup per serving and my FBS this morning was 111.  So, I really have to eat  1 serving per day only, which I did today.  Crossing my fingers that my FBS would be lower tomorrow.

I am amazed that I was able to last until 8:00 pm to eat my dinner.  To think I only had less than half a cup of white rice and pork ribs sinigang with vegetables for lunch.

It is true that eliminating wheat cuts down the cravings.  So very true in my case!  There was never a day that I did not have a craving! But now ..... no more! I feel like I have been liberated from a prison of my own doing.

Food Diary:

Breakfast:

1 egg, sunny side-up
1 small can Century Tuna Afritada

Lunch:

1/2 C. white rice
Pork Spareribs Sinigang



Dinner:

Salad greens with grapes and almonds



Beef Salpicao with Mushrooms



filling of fried vegetable lumpia

No comments:

Post a Comment