Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Face

FBS report: 70

As happy as I can be!



Wow! 70! My lowest ever!!!!!  Hahahahaha.... doing my happy little dance.  I am really so grateful that my sister from Canada told me about the Wheat Belly book.  It really is life changing for me. 

Of course, it entails a lot of  hard work to be able to sustain the wheat-free lifestyle and to forget about some of my favorite food such as .... well ... junk food!  I still miss Cheetos Jalapeno and Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar but I am glad I do NOT crave for them anymore!!!! 

Do you think it had to do with the grilled food I had yesterday?

I went to the market again today and  bought Tilapia which I grilled for lunch.



I love using my custom-made griller.



Since I was already at the Poblacion Market, I also bought ingredients for Adobo and Bicol Express.

I spent the whole day cooking!  I told Hermie, even if hot oil splattered on me while frying the chicken and pork adobo, I did not mind because I enjoy cooking so much!

I woke up late and did not have time to eat my eggs for breakfast, instead had a handful of cashews with skin.



Air 21 has not delivered yet the probiotics I ordered from Ilog Maria! I missed my dose of Gold Propolis this morning! I wonder if it will affect my FBS tomorrow morning?  I hope not!  I think it also helps in my diabetes plus it is an immune booster. I do not take any other vitamin anymore, just the Propolis.

Food Diary:

Breakfast:

handful of cashews with skin

Lunch:

2 pcs. grilled Tilapia
Sauteed Upo



1/2 C. white rice

Dinner:

1/2 C. white rice
left over upo
Bicol Express




No comments:

Post a Comment