Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lechon in Exchange for Lumpiang Shanghai.

I promised Kiel that when he comes home from the US, I will make him Lumpiang Shanghai.  He arrived yesterday and today I delivered on my promise and brought just 20 pieces of Lumpiang Shanghai.

When the mom of Kiel, Joy, heard about it, she ordered a whole Lechon!



WOW!!!!

LOL Well ... that is the story we are circulating why we had lechon tonight.

They also prepared ....

Grilled Prawns



Grilled Liempo



Grilled Tuna Belly



Grilled Vegetables



Prawns Sinigang



Pancit Sotanghon



Lumpiang Shanghai for Kiel



They also had other guests......



Hehehehe Had my picture taken with Arnel ... he is such a nice person!!! 



His wife and kids were also at the Alonzo house.

As usual .... I had a great time and they were all *ribbing* me while I enjoyed nibbling on my plateful of Lechon ribs!!!!

I have to confess though ... it was my second lechon for the day.... this morning... my Kuya bought from Leonardos and asked me to get as much as I want.... I only got a little plateful.

Another day spent with good friends and good food and my BFF LECHON!

PS.... Do not worry about me ... my cholesterol is not high, that is why I can indulge in my favorite food all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment