Friday, March 23, 2012

Sinigang

Who would believe me if I said, I ate sinigang today 3x???  Since I have been feeling sick lately,  I only wanted to eat soup. 

I knew Mona was coming today to visit me, so I made Pork Tail Sinigang.



Sorry, Mona.  No fat... just a lean cut of meat.

I just followed the instructions at the back of Knorr Sinigang Mix.

My Kuya also wanted to eat sinigang but he does not like eating pork, so for him.... I made Sinigang na Hipon.



Celine also visited me.  My friends know when I am sick, I want to have visitors.  I asked Hermie to cook Sinigang ng Ulo ng Salmon sa Miso. 



I just gave her instructions how to cook it.

I am feeling a bit better today.  The medicines prescribed by Dr. Manuel Canlas were really so effective!  He told me to take 1/2 tablet of Iterax, but did I listen to him?  Of course not, I took a whole tablet and I could not wake up this morning! 

The nasal sprays were the best decongestants ever.  A bit on the pricey side but it was all worth it.  Would you believe when I woke up at 10:30 there was no pain in my ears and throat???!?!?! 

I learned my lesson. As soon as I get sick, I should visit the doctor immediately and not let it get worse.  Plus ..... I will just go straight to Dr. Canlas.  He is my miracle man.

No comments:

Post a Comment