Monday, December 26, 2011

Pigs! Pigs! Pigs! We're such Pigs!

Jing, Celine, Mona and I were such little pigs!  Hahahaha! When they were much younger they were slimmer but when they started hanging out with me ... well ... you know what happened.  We love food and we love to eat!

I made Cheesy Beef Nachos for merienda!



We finished almost the whole serving!

Celine brought sausages and we tried them all!





My favorite is the Beef Frankfurters.



Our dessert was fresh strawberries from Baguio which Celine gave us for pasalubong.




We dipped it in white sugar....



then in whipped cream.





We were not contented, I melted Dark Chocolate Champagne Truffles from Mona



and dipped the berries in it also.



And then.... pigs that we were  ...  hahahahaha .... we dipped it again in cream then drizzled with melted chocolate!!!!



The other night, we had the battle of the Cheese Curls with Mona, Celine and Corry.

White Cheddar Cheese Puffs from Hong Kong





Humpty Dumpty from Canada



CheeZom Cheese Puffs from Landmark





Hawkins Cheezies from Canada




Jaki Tyan from Mayette



I love Jaki Tyan the best!!!!  My ultimate favorite cheese puffs is HERRS.

My Kuya said, OBESITY is contagious.  I honestly believe it is true!  Yay!!!!  I am not the only one who will get fat when we indulge in our piggishness.

2 comments: