Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jasmine, New World Renaissance Hotel

My Ate invited Tita Portia and I for lunch today at Jasmine, New World Renaissance Hotel.  We only ordered two things:

1. Whole Peking Duck.  Two ways.









People cannot believe that Tita Portia and I can finish a whole Peking Duck!  We can, but we do not order anything anymore.

Second way - Minced Duck with Lettuce



Lettuce leaves for Ate.





2. Roast Barbeque Platter: Roast Pork, Suckling Pig and Soy Chicken.





Freebies

Boiled Peanuts



Pickled Vegetables

 

My sister is on Cohen diet.  I admire her will power because she only had lettuce, chicken and very little duck.  Ate already lost more than 25 lbs. since September 21.

If only I can be like her ..... (dramatic sigh.... LOL) .... but I love good food... what can I  do?

No comments:

Post a Comment