Friday, November 25, 2011

Zuni, Greenbelt 5

I celebrated Thanksgiving last night with Tita Portia.  I had to decline a sumptuous dinner invitation from a friend.  I do not know the significance of this holiday because it is not my holiday but Tita Portia grew up in the States so she celebrates it every year by eating Roast Stuffed Turkey.    Haahahaha! I told her I do not eat pabo.

Zuni in Greenbelt 5 has a Turkey lunch or dinner meal every Thanksgiving.  I did not order it since .... now you know ... I do not eat PABO  hahahaha....  my choice for the night was....

Pan-Seared Sole Fillet with Scallops and Prawns in champagne-saffron sauce with angel hair aglio olio and asparagus spears.



DELICIOUS!!!!  YUM!!!!  Super!!!!  Loved it!  One order was not enough, I could have finished 3 servings!  I was a happy camper last night.

Tita Portia had the Thanksgiving meal .... ( I still have to study how to take pictures if the lights are yellow.)

Grilled Prawns Salad with Mango Vinaigrette



Consomme of Mushroom with Chicken Dumplings and Spinach




Roast Turkey with Onion Sage stuffing served with Baked Sweet Potato



Pumpkin Cheesecake



I love Zuni because their food is delicious and you would want to go back again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment