Saturday, November 19, 2011

Road trip with the Girls

My girl friends and I went on a road trip to Cavite via Cavitex today.



I was the designated driver!!!



It was one of those rare times I drove outside Makati City.  We went to the CEPZA Trade Fair Bazaar.

I love the new hi-way!!!



It only took 10 minutes from the Coastal tollgate up to Cavite! When I exited, I was already past Island Cove.  The hi-way just opened last May and it has a nice scenic route.





The girls, Jing, Mona, Celine(photographer inside the car) and I enjoyed our mini trip, we even brought chips and a small ice chest for our drinks.



After shopping at the CEPZA trade fair, we had lunch at King Bee Chinese restaurant.



We ordered.....

Kuchay Dumpling



Hakaw



Pork Siomai



Yang Chow Fried Rice



Beef with Broccoli Florets



Fried Squid with Chili and Garlic



We were very surprised the food tasted good!  LOL  Or maybe we were just so hungry????  But just the same, we were satisfied.  Satisfied to the point that my passengers were sleeping soundly on the way home.

I am glad my girl friends and I can go on road and shopping trips at the spur of the moment!!!  Thank you, Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment