Monday, November 28, 2011

Legend Hong Kong Seafood Restaurant

Ate and her family did not have lunch in my house last Saturday but invited me instead to join them at  Legend Seafood Hong Kong Restaurant, Pasay (Boom na Boom, CCP Compound).

We arrived past 2 pm and they were not serving roasted dishes anymore, I wanted the Roasted Suckling pig!

Everybody liked what Ate ordered for us.

Fried Noodles with Assorted Meat



2 baskets each of dimsum:

Sio Mai



Hakaw



Sharksfin dumpling



Breaded Shrimp Balls



Yang Chow Fried Rice



Angus Beef Cubes with Garlic



Fried Pork Spareibs with Pepper and Garlic



Fried Squid with Chili and Garlic



The food was delicious!!  And big servings too!  Hehehehehe, if you noticed, Ate and her family love FRIED food!

I would love to come back and try other dishes too especially my Suckling Pig!

No comments:

Post a Comment