Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jing's Junior Masterchef

I invited the little boy of Jing today and taught James how to bake Chocolate Chip Cookies.


 http://liasfoodjourney.blogspot.com/2010/11/home-made-chocolate-chip-cookies-for.html 

It was his first attempt and it was a success!  He did everything by himself.  Jing and I just guided him.  Amazing little boy.  The cookies were so chewy!!!

James, Junior Masterchef, hard at work.






I was really so surprised the cookies turned out really delicious!  100% much better than the ones you can buy from bakeshops and baker's fairs.

Of course, Tita Lia had to prepare merienda for my little guest.  I know the favorite snack of James is Hamburger.


I got the recipe from my ever reliable American Cookbook.

Hamburger Patties

450 gr. ground beef
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 T. chopped onions

Mix all the ingredients and form into patties. 

Super simple recipe but YUM!!!! 

Jing's Junior Masterchef said it was the best burger he has ever tasted!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment