Friday, October 28, 2011

More Asian Food Obsession

The first thing I do every morning when I open my eyes is to check my mobile phone for messages.  I got a beautiful message from Jing: Let us meet in Greenbelt after lunch.  I replied, will let you know as soon as I get up from bed.  Then she replied immediately, we will eat Phad Thai at Oody's!!!   Of course, I answered: YES!!!!





I was still in my Vietnamese obsession so I had to order Vietnamese Spring Rolls


with peanut sauce.



Before going to Oody's, Jing and I met with Celina at Pho Bac.



I had to try the Fresh Vegetable rolls!!!



With peanut sauce.




I am now armed with the knowledge of how Vietnamese Spring Rolls should taste. After eating in 5 Asian restaurants, I am ready to experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment