Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthday Meeting with High School Classmates

Happy Birthday Lia everyday!!! Wow! I thought I will not have a celebration anymore  but I was mistaken.  We had our monthly Homecoming meeting at my house tonight and it turned out to be a birthday blowout by my classmates! 



We had a carbo load tonight.  I was just thinking the other day that I have not had pasta or "pancit" (for long life) yet this month.  But my classmates made up for it!

Lei brought 2 kinds of Pancit Bihon, a vegetarian version and one with chicken.



Jo's were two kinds of cakes, Caramel from Costa Brava and Sans Rival from Red Ribbon.



My classmates love me!!!!!




The contribution of Tricia, Jodie and Mico were the Aling Nene Pork BBQ



and Red Ribbon Pancit palabok - my favorite and my request.



Cath brought garlic pasta with red eggs, tomatoes and tinapa flakes.



Serla's Pasta was yum! With Spicy sausage, Piri Piri seasoning and green pepper with creamy sauce.



Kathleen, Mylene, Candy and Jeanette brought my favorite lumpiang ubod from Bailon's.





Candy even supplied the party giveaways!  Lip balms for all the girls.

Eileen provided the drinks! Several bottles of soda and juice!  And the  ice.  I always ask them to bring ice for our meetings.

I  just prepared cheese pimiento and chicken sandwiches and also Iced Tea with Orange slices and mint.

I was so overwhelmed! We all had fun and and as usual had our fill of different types of carbs!  Thank you classmates for another Happy Birthday Lia everyday!!!!  


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish I was at that meeting/birthday celebration! Everything looks so yummy! I'm intrigued by Cath's pasta--was it homemade?

    ReplyDelete