Friday, July 8, 2011

Benny's - Rustan's Glorietta

Tita Portia and I did not know where to eat anymore yesterday.  We were fed up with the usual Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Korean, Fusion, Rockwell, etc.  She suggested  Benny's, Rustan's Glorietta.  She said, it was just like eating a home-cooked meal.  That was what we were looking for.

I love to cook but there are times I am not in the mood.  What better way to have a good lunch?  Call Tita Portia!  She always knows where to dine.

It was my first time to eat Pako (fern) salad with salted eggs. 



I remember Celine and Mayette would always tell me, one day, they will make for me.

We also ordered Ginataang Hipon sa Kamias. 



Also, my first time to eat it.  I will experiment one of these days.  I deconstructed the sauce in my mind and I could taste the ginger, garlic, onions and tomatoes.  Wait for my version! 

Grilled Pork Chop is a good complement to anything with coconut milk, in my opinion. 

 

I could have cooked something similar to what we ate ... but it was one of those lazy days.  So... if you want normal, regular, home cooked meal but you do not want to bother,  I suggest you give Benny's a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment