Sunday, August 1, 2010

"Happy Birthday" Lia!!!

Today is August 1. So, what's so special about it? It is the start of my birthday month long celebration! When my Dad was still alive when I was younger, he declared the whole month of August as my birthday month. Every day of the month, I was so excited to get up from bed and couldn't wait to find out what extraordinary event will take place!



My real birth date is still on the 28th but I already have several birthday celebrations lined up! And I'm so excited!


Corry, the sister of Mona, invited us to have lunch. We were cruising along Jupiter Street when we saw Whistle Stop. I liked the place because it was cold inside and it was my first time to eat there.



We ordered......



Whizza - izzas ... their version of Taquitos with ground meat, red onions, chopped tomatoes and grated cheddar cheese on fried wonton skin.





Boneless Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese dip






Beef Salpicao with Garlic rice





Whistle Stop Crispy Pancit






So... today really marks the 1st day of my birthday celebration. Hehehe Corry said the dinner at Marriot last night was the "bisperas"!

No comments:

Post a Comment