Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lesson Learned.... NOT!

One would have thought I learned my lesson early this morning when I was worshipping the porcelain God at 3:30 am. My throat still hurts and I was praying to God... Oh Lord! Please NO more! I promise not to over eat again! When I woke up, I still had the same mind set.



But come lunch time, I forgot all my promises to God and went to TGIF in Bonifacio High Street to have lunch with Tita Portia and Gilly who is my guest for the weekend. I even told my Ate that I will only eat soup and salad. You know what they say about good intentions.... The road to hell is paved with good intentions.



Both of them ordered Cheeseburgers... soooo did I order the soup of the day and the salad????



This is what I had for lunch!








The cross section view....




For dessert ... we had the Chocolate Malted Turtle. The glass was frozen and the chocolate coated the inside... a slice of chocolate cake at the bottom...then a scoop of vanilla ice cream... drizzled with caramel sauce... sprinkled with sliced almonds and a little ball of chocolate malt on top.

Lesson learned????? NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment